Name:
Location: Queensland, Australia

Author of a vampiric race of slaves that are fighting for survival. One decides to fight for more, to live, not just survive. The Shaytonian Chronicles are about that battle.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Famous Last Words

So much for 'almost finished'.

The ending for Book 3 is still eluding me, but after ignoring many of the more outrageous comments of my friends, I do have some ideas, so it should be out soon.

One weird thing - while reading Devil's Food, Kerry Greenwood's latest in the Corinna Chapman series (well worth the read) - I realised that the name for a place where gays could meet in an atmosphere of refined entertainment was called a Mollyhouse.

Now when I named Molly, there was no conscious awareness of that, but it is a delicious irony that Talkar of all people should help fund a meeting place that could have been called Molly's house :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home